Pocatello H2O Supply System Events: 1973
The following important water supply system developments took place during this period of time:
Well #28 (old Turner Well #2), drilled in 1951, was re-fitted with new equipment and put into operation.
Well #29 was drilled at Willard and Walnut.
Wells #20A and 20B were abandoned.
Constructed 2,000,000 gallon and 3,000,000 gallon steel reservoirs on east bench east of Interstate between Cedar and Buckskin. The lower 3,000,000 gallon reservoir is supplied by a booster station at Barton Road west of the Interstate Highway. the upper 2,000,000 gallon reservoir is supplied by a booster station located at the lower tank.
City purchased Satterfield Well at lot 10, block 5 of East Bench Subdivision to supply irrigation water for Highland Golf Course. This well was named well #17 as this number was not previously used.